Thursday, September 30, 2010

What WHAT!?

The craziest thing happened at school this morning. I was driving to school and noticed that one perking lot was halfway blocked off. Probably because of a stupid football game or some shit like that. So I thought, "Fuck... it's going to take me forever to find a parking spot!"
But when I got to the other lot there where open spots EVERYWHERE!!!! The hardest part was deciding which spot to take. There were so many choices! I have never witnessed such a bizarre event! It was around 10:45 a.m. so it wasn't because I got there before everyone else. I don't understand how it happened but I was pretty excited. 
And to top it off I feel pretty good about my Sociology test this morning. Today has started off pretty well so far, a contradiction to yesterday's shittyness. I'm just hoping it stays this way.

Over and out

Mr. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment