Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cookeville Movies Examiner

Exiting News!! I am now freelancing for Examiner.com!!  This is really exciting because I have my own page http://www.examiner.com/movies-in-nashville/dustin-smith where i get to write articles a few times a week on my chosen subject, which is Movies. The best part is I get paid to do this!!! But my pay is dependent on how much traffic my page gets! So bookmark it on your browser and check back a few times a week to so what I've posted! And tell your friends! I'll be reviewing new movies, old movies, and any film related happenings in Cookeville! I'm really excited about this and appreciate everyone's support!
I've already posted one video about a scary Japanese movie called House. So check it out!!

That's it for now! Adios!

-Mr. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment